Full disclosure – I am a terrible gift-giver! I really have a hard time coming up with thoughtful gifts and things people would enjoy. Not only that, but I tend to wait until the last minute to get a gift. That is not a good combination!
I really struggle with ideas for birthdays and special occasions. However, I have a new strategy that seems to be working great for those occasional gifts such as weddings or showers! It is only new to me, because I think this is how regular gift-givers must operate.
- Online Selections – As soon as you get an invitation with selections that can be ordered online, go ahead and place an order right then.
- Keep a good selection of cards on hand for all occasions.
- Have a supply of gift sacks and tissue paper on hand for all occasions.
- Keep a list on your phone. Throughout the year, when you get an ideas for someone, jot it down.
- When you can, go in with friends or relatives to get gifts – the more brainstorming/ideas the better.
- Homemade gifts are always great! This includes favorite meals, snacks, and desserts.
With Father’s Day so close, I would like to share a few gift ideas for men. These are some of my husband’s favorite things!
Crazy Socks – https://amzn.to/3Mg3ryJ,
Air Fryer – https://amzn.to/3so1rw2
Outdoor Hat – https://amzn.to/3tlX8SI
Men’s Bible – https://amzn.to/3mo8fq6
Massage Gun – https://amzn.to/39cHrX3
“Fishing” Shirts – https://amzn.to/3axs7EK
I still don’t have a clue what I am going to get my dad, but at least I am already thinking about it. That is a start!
Have a Grace & Joy-filled day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.” Psalms 94:19