The Lord laid it on my mind to start sharing these weekly applications, but I wasn’t sure if it was something He really wanted me to do. The very next day, this was my calendar read:
I will be sharing these on Mondays. I don’t want to overwhelm anyone with a multitude of emails, so I will keep them brief. I am in the middle of reading the book of Numbers. These are the lessons I got last week:
- Numbers 20:10-11
- When you are angry or frustrated, don’t let it get you to the point that you do something you will regret.
- Many times leaders are held to a higher standard, because they are “leading” people by their example.
- Numbers 21:8
- The Lord doesn’t always remove our consequences, but He gives us a way to receive forgiveness.
- Sometimes we get in a sin cycle: Sin – Consequences – Repentance & Prayer – Restoration – Complacency – Sin
- Numbers 21:34-35
- The Lord goes before us and handles our problems.
- Our part is to obey Him.
- Numbers 22:12-21
- The enemy will not give up when he is trying to get you to do something.
- The enemy will use worldly influences and numbers to try and intimidate you.
- Numbers 22:23-27
- When you go down your own paths, you can be blinded to spiritual truths.
- The Lord will use whatever He wants to get our attention, redirect us, teach us, and even protect us until we get back on His path.
- Numbers 25:1-2
- When you are living among people with a sinful lifestyle, it usually doesn’t take long to join in with them.
- It is hard to stay faithful to the Lord when you are in an unequally yoked relationship.
Those are some of what I have learned this past week in His Word. Please feel free to share your weekly inspirations as well.
Have a Grace & Joy-filled Day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.” Psalms 94:19