Low Carb Recipes
I usually try to watch my carb intake, but I have really gotten away from it lately. It is time to get back on track, so I am pulling out some of my low-carb recipes. Here are a few of my favorites:
Loaded Cauliflower Mash
If you have ever said that you don’t like cauliflower, you can’t really say that until you have tried this version! I know you won’t believe it, but I actually like it better than potatoes!
1 Bag of Frozen Cauliflower Rice
Velveeta Cheese (Or Cheddar)
1. Microwave the bag of cauliflower rice per package directions.
2. Boil the cooked cauliflower on the stove for about 3-5 minutes. This takes the sour taste away.
3. Drain the cauliflower well then add the remaining ingredients to your desired taste.
4. Stir well and heat on low until all ingredients are melted.
My 15 Minute Go-To Meal
This 15 minute meal is not only quick, but it is easy, delicious, and makes very little mess!
Ground Chicken Crust Pizza
Crispy Cheese Pickle Chips
These are delicious with homemade Ranch dip. I have also made these with fresh jalapeno slices instead of pickles. They are just as good.
Last week I shared a link that showed how to make a homemade dishwasher rinse aid. I have been using it every time I run my dishwasher and love it. However, I found another use for it. It also makes a great freshener for the garbage disposal! If you missed the link, check it out on the Vintage Home Designs blog. It is very refreshing!
One of My New Favorite Blogs – The Crowned Goat
She shares 10 Citrus Inspired Simmer Pot Recipes here. I am going to try some of these soon.
Instead of sending these out on Mondays, I decided just to add them to the Wednesday post. These are some of the thoughts I share in the Bibles I am preparing for my granddaughters. If any of you are doing the Bible project I posted about, I would love to hear your thoughts.
- Num. 32:11 & 13 – Partial Obedience is Disobedience.
- Num. 33:53 – The Lord has given us many gifts. In many circumstances, we are afraid to take possession of those gifts.
- Deut. 1:21 – When the Lord tells you to go do something, know that He has already gone before you and handled all of the details.
As many of you noticed, my book is now available on the website. Back in 2007, I wrote another book based on Proverbs 31, directed toward tween-aged girls. I never did anything with it, so I have pulled it back out and altered it a bit. The new one will only be a downloadable version though. Hopefully I will be able to share it within the next few weeks.
I hope you enjoy some of these ideas. Please share any thoughts, ideas, recipes, or applications you have.
Have a Grace & Joy-filled day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.” Psalms 94:19
Leave a Reply