How to Make a Rotisserie Chicken
Since I have never done this, I pretty much followed the directions in the booklet.
- Season the chicken.
- Make sure the legs are tied up well.
- Put the rotisserie bar through the chicken, and connect it to the air fryer.
- Cook on “Rotisserie” at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature – 160 degrees.
- Let the chicken rest for 15 minutes, cut, and serve.
This turned out well, and it was delicious!
On the Web
If you haven’t seen October’s menu, here is a link to it.
Everyday Edits shared Halloween Chex Mix – It looks delicious!
This week I would like to share a local business that is near and dear to my heart – Double C Ranch. This is my daughter and her family’s business. The Double C is named after my granddaughters Chloe & Cadlyn.
A few years ago they built a house in the country and started raising animals. They currently have a horse, a pig, several dogs, cows, ducks, laying chickens, show chickens, and goats. This keeps them busy, but they love it.
The business started with them showing chickens through the Ag department at their school. They were already selling fresh eggs, then they added chicken breasts. They are huge chicken breasts with no preservatives or additives. Besides being really delicious, my favorite part is that my daughter Shea cleans them well, so there is no fat or gristle! They tried a few full chickens for rotisseries, but that turned out to be hours of laborious work. The chicken I used above was one of those chickens.
If you need fresh eggs, chicken breasts, or leg quarters, check them out at https://www.facebook.com/CCRanchPoultry
I updated an older post this morning to include pictures of one of my favorite dessert recipes. Click this link to see the Easy Caramel Apple Dump Cake!
Finds & Fascinations
As I mentioned earlier in a post, Amazon is having their Prime Days special. There are so many deals, but they change daily. Today is the last day of the sale, so take advantage of it. It is a great time to get some early Christmas gifts purchased.
Here is a link to the page I created to share a few of the items I found. Please share great deals that you find as well.
By the time this posts, my favorite sheets ever may not be on sale any more, but who knows? I just ordered a set, because they are 24% off! I absolutely love these sheets, because they are soft and form fitting – NO WRINKLES! Here is a post about them if you haven’t read it –
I have moved on to Joshua now. Here are a few applications from this week:
- Joshua 2:10-11 Non-believers can see the Lord working in our lives.
- Joshua 3:13 The miracle happened after they took a step into the river. When we step out in faith, we get to see the Lord do miracles in our lives.
- Joshua 9:14-15 They were deceived because they did not seek the Lord’s counsel. He will keep us from making bad decisions, choices, and deals if we seek His counsel and follow what He tells us.
I hope you enjoyed these recipes and ideas. Please share any thoughts, ideas, recipes, or applications you have.
Have a Grace & Joy-filled day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.” Psalms 94:19