Life Applications from the Bible
Here are a few life applications from the Bible I received from my reading in the book of Mark last week:
- Mark 5:19
- Sometimes the greatest thing we can do for the Lord is to share our testimony.
- Ministry begins at home with our families.
- The more grateful we are for what the Lord has done for us, the more we want to do for Him.
- When we share our testimony, the Lord gets the Glory!
- Mark 6:31 – It is important to make time to rest and rejuvenate.
- Mark 7:27 – Jesus wasn’t saying this as an insult. However, in today’s society, she may have been offended. She would have missed out on her daughter’s healing and blessing if she would have gotten offended and walked away.
If you have joined me recently, these weekly life applications from the Bible are examples of some of the comments I write in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea.
If you are not familiar with the You Version Bible App, take a look. You can read the Bible, devotionals, or get the verse of the day on your phone or computer. Click the link here to go to the website.
I hope you found something in these life applications you can use. Please share any thoughts or insights the Lord has put on your heart this week.
Have a Grace & Joy-filled day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105