Life Applications from the Bible
Here are a few life applications from the Bible from my reading last week:
- Mark 13:9-10 – The Lord will use your trials and hard times to bring about good. If you are going through it anyway, make it count for something!
- Mark 14:4-9
- Nothing we do for the Lord is wasted.
- This act of love and worship turned out to be her legacy. Around 2,000 years have passed, and we are still reading her story and growing because of it.
- You never know what impact your acts of worship will have on others. Even the smallest task can be your legacy.
- Mark 14:29 – Don’t ever think you are above doing something. When you get arrogant about sin, you are sure to fall. Pride comes before a fall. Peter’s fall would come that very night.
If you have joined me recently, these weekly life applications from the Bible are examples of some of the comments I write in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea.
If you are not familiar with the You Version Bible App, take a look. You can read the Bible, devotionals, or get the verse of the day on your phone or computer. Click the link here to go to the website.
I hope you found something in these life applications you can use. Also, if you haven’t downloaded the “31 Days of Joy” scripture Ebook, you can find it on the right side of the website. I pray it is an encouragement to you.
Have a Grace & Joy-filled day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105
I love these posts so much, Susan! I love how our simple acts of love of worship can be our legacy and how if we’re going through something anyway we may as well make it count – they are both so true! Your words always lift me up and today is no exception. Hope your have a blessed weekend, CoCo
Thank you so much for always encouraging! I love the way He speaks! I hope you have a blessed weekend also!