The Book of Proverbs is filled with so many life applications! I am really having to narrow them down to add them to these posts. I hope that you will share other life applications and lessons that you see in these chapters as well. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Proverbs 6:6-8 The next time you see an ant colony, take time to observe the little creatures working.
- They take the initiative.
- They are hard workers.
- They do their work in advance, storing up for their times of need.
- They work in unity even without a leader, because they have the same goal.
- Proverbs 9:8-9
- An unwise person will get offended and mad if you try to correct them. They won’t take your advice anyway.
- A wise person will take advice to heart, learn from it, and change where they need to change. In doing this, they become wiser.
- Always keep and open mind and know that there is always room to grow. Be open to correction and advice.
- Proverbs 11:24 – God’s economy is not like ours. His economy doesn’t crash!
- A generous person gains more.
- A stingy person looses what he has.
- Proverbs 12:10a – I have to share this verse, because it is one of my favorites!
“The righteous cares about his animals’ health.”
I would love for you to join me weekly as I read the Word to find life applications to use daily.
Life Application Resources
If you have joined me recently, these weekly life applications from the Bible are examples of some of the comments I write in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate from high school. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea.
The rose colored Bible is the one I am using for my youngest granddaughter, and I really love it! The brown study Bible is the one Jay uses.
I pray these weekly life applications help you in some way. Please share any encouragement and lessons you have learned this week. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Have a Grace & Joy-Filled Day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105