Weekly Life Applications
Here are a few weekly life applications I received from last week’s Bible reading:
- Matt 2:3 – Even from His birth, people under Satan’s influence hated Him. Before He was even born, people were planning to kill Him!
- John 15:25 – “But this happened so that the statement written in their law might be fulfilled, ‘They hated Me for no reason.'” (This is talking about a different incident in the Bible, but it was in the message Jay preached last week. It connected so well that I wanted to share it.)
- Matt. 5:4 – Grief and mourning are so hard to go through! However, those are usually the times when we tend to call on the Lord the most. As hard as it is to walk through grief, it is a privilege to have the Lord of All Creation walking right by our sides. It is an opportunity to experience something only He can give – true peace and comfort!
- Matt. 5:23-24
- Your relationship with people needs to be right for your relationship with the Lord to be right.
- Relationships need to be our priority.
- Relationships are more important than gifts, tithes, offerings, or anything of monetary value. They are one of the Lord’s top priorities!
If you have just joined me recently, these are examples of some of the comments I write in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea.
I hope you enjoyed these weekly life applications, and they help you in some way. Please share any thoughts or insights the Lord has put on your heart this week.
Have a Grace & Joy-filled day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105