12 Interesting Recipes, Sites, and Ideas in My Web Browser
I don’t know about you, but I am really bad about using my web browser (laptop AND phone)as a place to save pages that I want to be able to get to later. It is like my own little Pinterest! After a few weeks, my browser has so many tabs open that I’m sure it is not good for my computer speed. As I clear it out today and save some of them in other places, I am sharing 12 interesting recipes, sites, and ideas in my web browser.
Interesting Recipes in My Web Browser
All of these recipes are open in my web browser and ready when I decide to make them. They all look delicious! I am planning on trying them out this summer. Click the underlined links to get to the recipes.
1.This Fresh Strawberry Mousse is something I have got to try! It looks so creamy and rich and it is displayed on the same set of dishes I have and love!
2. What the Fork shared their Two Ingredient White Chocolate Ganache Whipped Cream some time ago. I am still waiting to try it, but I will soon. Anything white chocolate and whipped cream has to be amazing!
3. The Ponds Farmhouse shared a delicious looking Easy German Chocolate Upside Down Cake Recipe. I am not much of a German Chocolate person, but Jay loves it.
4. 4 Sons ‘R’ Us shared an easy Strawberry Cheesecake Dump Cake. This looks amazing!
5. One more recipe – Check out this Dill Pickle Cheese Ball by Averie Cooks. I bet this is unbelievable!
Interesting Sites in My Web Browser
6. I have kept this article from Southwest Airlines because it is about my nephew, Jarrod. I am really proud of the man he has become and how he has faced many challenges in life. You can read his story and how Southwest honored him here at, “You Hold the Pen.”
7. Vintage Style Gal is a site that I just came across recently, and I love it! I have a lot of the same interests and really enjoy her site.
8. Southern Home and Hospitality always has something I keep saved in the browser.
9. I have followed KariAnne with Thistlewood Farms for years. She is one of my greatest inspirations. Her ideas, recipes, and tips are wonderful!
Interesting Ideas in My Web Browser
10. Coco with The Crowned Goat shared “7 Tips for a Successful Week.” These organizational ideas are wonderful! I keep them in my browser and refer back to them frequently.
11. Another post I have saved to refer back to is, “17 Ways to Ease into Summer,” also by Coco with The Crowned Goat. This post is filled with a variety of summer activities for you and your family. As you can tell, I really love her site and all of her posts.
12. Jill from Bungalow 47 always has some great ideas. I have hers open for a variety of reasons.
Whew! That was a lot! Now that I have saved them here in one place, I think I will try to clear out my browser! It will never be completely clear, but it is a start.
Interesting Things in My Cart
I also tend to collect things in my Amazon cart. It is about time to start clearing that out as well. Here are a few things I have stored:
As I was looking through my Amazon lists, I found several things I could remove altogether. Some have been discontinued, and others I am no longer interested in purchasing. Sometimes the wait saves you money!
I hope you found something you could use in these 12 interesting recipes, sites, and ideas in my web browser. Hopefully you have a better way to save them. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.
If you have enjoyed this post and have not signed up for our email, I would love for you to join us! This will allow you to receive the posts directly to your email. The sign-up is below.
Here is a link to How to Declutter Your Mind and Your Home.
Until next week…
Have a Grace & Joy-Filled Day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.” Psalms 94:19