Life Applications from the Bible – Vol. 42
I love the way the Lord speaks to us and shares life applications through His Word. Here are a few applications that I found in Matthew this week.
- Matt. 25:40 – Meeting the basic needs of people blesses the Lord.
- Matt. 26:41
- Our spirit gives us good intentions, but our flesh fights against them. The flesh is weak when it comes to following through on what we know we should do.
- Prayer is the only way to align our spirit’s good intentions with the flesh’s will.
- Matt. 26:42-43
- Jesus didn’t want to be let go, because He knew what He was about to go through would provide salvation for all mankind.
- Nothing we go through even comes close to what Christ did for us. However, when true love is the motivation, we can get through hard times.
- Matt. 27:20,23
- This was definitely a mob mentality. They didn’t have a reason or know why they wanted Jesus to be crucified. They just followed what the spiritual leaders told them.
- Don’t just follow people blindly, whether it be spiritual leaders, political leaders, or others. Do your own research and compare everything with what the Bible says.
Life Application Resources
If you have joined me recently, these weekly life applications from the Bible are examples of some of the comments I write in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate from high school. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea.
I pray these weekly life applications help you in some way. Please share any encouragement and lessons you have learned this week.
Have a Grace & Joy-Filled day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105