Evenings are so much easier when they are planned in advance. This monthly menu with recipes is great for your November meal planning.
What is a Monthly Menu/Meal Plan?
Here are the monthly menu dinner ideas and recipes for November’s meal plan. This menu includes main dish recipes with a few mentions of side dishes for the entire month of November. I do my menu planning for weeknights only, and Friday nights are usually something quick and easy. Just add in the sides you desire, and you are set. I hope this guide is helpful for you and your whole family.
Since we will celebrate Thanksgiving this month, there will be lots of cooking and planning this month (lots of comfort food). I will share some Thanksgiving menu plans in the coming weeks.
I will also send out reminders of the weekly menu plan each Monday in my weekly newsletter. If you would like to receive these reminders, along with other recipes and information, please join here.
Tips for Using This Monthly Menu:
- Print the November meal plan and keep it visible.
- It is a great idea to keep certain staples on hand (baking items, seasonings, etc.)
- Buy in bulk when possible.
- Look at the monthly meal plan and make a shopping list of all items you can get in advance. If possible, buy all of these items once instead of making multiple grocery trips.
- Set aside time at the beginning of the month to prepare food (cut vegetables, divide bulk items and freeze when necessary, etc.)
- Look at your weekly meal plan over the weekend, and write out your weekly shopping lists so you can make one trip to the grocery store or farmers markets to get fresh items you will need.
- Remember that this is just a guide with recipe ideas – use what you want and skip the rest.
Monthly Menu for November
|Date||Meal||Information or Link|
|11/1||Spanish Chicken & Rice||Link to the Recipe|
Crock pot or Oven
|2||Shrimp Scampi||Link to the Recipe|
|6||BBQ Chicken||Link to the Recipe|
|7||Baked Salmon||Serve with Green Beans & Couscous.|
|8||Pepper Steak||Serve over white or brown rice.|
|9||Red Beans & Hot Links||With Homemade Cornbread|
|14||Steak & Baked Potatoes||I like Baked Sweet Potatoes with mine.|
|15||Pan Fried Tilapia||With Bell Pepper Salsa|
|16||Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas||Link to the Recipe|
|20||Pork Roast & Vegetables|
|21||Pulled Pork Sandwiches|
|22||Stouffer’s Chicken Alfredo|
|24||Next Day Leftovers|
|27||Cilantro Chicken||Link to the Recipe|
Easy Chicken Dish
|28||Tater Tot Casserole||Link to the Recipe|
You can use ground beef or ground turkey.
|29||Green Stew||Link to the Recipe|
Great in an Instant Pot
|30||Chicken Fajitas||Easy with chicken breasts|
|12/1||Corndogs & Macaroni & Cheese|
Favorite Cooking Products
Here are some of my favorite cooking items I will be using this month. I will add links below if you want more information.
As we move into the holiday season, we are going to need all the extra time we can get. I hope this monthly menu planner for November saves you a lot of that planning time.
Please share your suggestions, feedback, and any other quick and easy favorite recipes you love. I love to try new ideas!
There are such a wide variety of meals and ideas on Pinterest. I have found so many wonderful new recipes this way and have pinned many of them on Pinterest boards. If you are looking for other ideas, here is a link to my Main Meals Board.
Until next month,
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.” Psalms 94:19