Life Applications from the Bible – Vol. 48
I finished reading the book of Exodus this morning. I can’t wait to see what life applications the Lord shares next! I will be back in the New Testament tomorrow. If you are following along with me, I am going to begin reading the book of John.
- Exodus 32:1 – If you put your faith in man instead of God or give credit to man for the things God does, you will always be disappointed and run the risk of losing faith.
- Exodus 38:20
- Even the details of the smallest things like tent pegs were very important. They were hand crafted with the finest materials by the most skillful craftsmen.
- All people are important – no one is insignificant! We were hand-crafted with the finest materials by the Master and by His design!
- Exodus 38:8,24,25,26
- All of the people had a part in the building of the tabernacle. Bezalel and Oholiab wouldn’t have been able to do their part if the people hadn’t given them the resources to use.
- We all play a part in the Lord’s ministry!
I have really enjoyed reading through the book of Exodus. Reading through the details of the tabernacle can be somewhat of a challenge, but I feel like He showed us several life applications through those details. I am thankful that He always speaks to us!
Life Application Resources
If you have joined me recently, these weekly life applications from the Bible are examples of some of the comments I write in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate from high school. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea.
The rose colored Bible is the one I am using for my youngest granddaughter, and I really love it! The brown study Bible is the one Jay uses.
If you have enjoyed these life applications and would like to receive them each week, I would love to have you join me. By signing up below, you will receive posts directly to your email. Please join me!
I pray these weekly life applications help you in some way. Please share any encouragement and lessons you have learned this week.
Have a Grace & Joy-Filled Day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105