We are getting pretty close to finishing the Book of John. The life applications have been amazing. I am so thankful that the Lord’s Word is not just a bunch of stories but lessons we can apply to our lives.
- John 17:15
- If we were taken out of the world as soon as we came to know Christ, there would be no one here to share Christ with the lost world. In fact, no one would have shared Him with us.
- Jesus prayed for us then, and He continues to pray and intercede for us even now. How amazing is that?
- John 18:37
- Jesus knew His purpose on earth, which made all that He was going to go through a little easier.
- Always know your purpose and reason for doing what you are doing. Keep your goals in front of you so you can keep going when you think it is too hard.
- John 19:4,6,12
- Pilate went completely against his own thoughts and beliefs due to political pressure.
- Don’t let outside pressure or fear guide you to do things against you beliefs or values.
I would love for you to join me weekly as I read the Word to find life applications I can use daily.
Life Application Resources
If you have joined me recently, these weekly life applications from the Bible are examples of some of the comments I write in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate from high school. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea.
The rose colored Bible is the one I am using for my youngest granddaughter, and I really love it! The brown study Bible is the one Jay uses.
I pray these weekly life applications help you in some way. Please share any encouragement and lessons you have learned this week. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Have a Grace & Joy-Filled Day!
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this page. Thank you for supporting Home with Grace and Joy. When you purchase an item, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
“Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105