We are finishing up the search for life applications and lessons from the Book of Romans this week. When we first began reading Romans, I felt like it was a little challenging. I have come to the conclusion that it was probably me not being fully present, ironically enough because it was the “Christ”mas season!
Let’s take a look at a few of these life applications as we wrap up the amazing book of Romans!
Life Applications and Lessons – Romans
- There is peace in living right.
- If you are not breaking the law, you don’t have to be afraid of getting caught. (This includes speeding!) If you stay withing the speed limit, you won’t get a speeding ticket.
- The Lord had different plan and purpose for Paul.
- If Paul would have followed his own plans like he wanted, he wouldn’t have accomplished the great mission that he did. Think of all of the lives he changed by listening and following the Lord’s guiding.
- The Lord has Divine appointments set for us as well. Sometimes they look like our plans falling apart.
- In those times of disappointment, think (change your mindset) and remember that He must have an appointment scheduled for us elsewhere. We just don’t have it in our planners yet!
Romans 16:1-16, 19
- Their testimony wasn’t just their reputation, it was their legacy. We are still reading about them and their work/deeds today.
- Think about family members you never knew, but you have heard their stories. From the stories passed down, you kind of have an idea what they were like.
- I have heard great stories of people in my family, and I wish I would have known them.
- I have also heard stories about people who had a reputation for being mean spirited.
- What will people hear or read about us one day? What reputation and legacy will we leave behind?
Life Applications and Lessons in Bible Study
Please join us as we read the Word each week, and share your insights on these scriptures. Next week, we will begin reading the Book of Joshua, and we will see what life applications the Lord has for us.
Life Applications and Lessons Resources
If you have joined me recently, these daily life applications from the Bible are examples of some of the comments I am writing in the Bibles I am giving to my grandchildren when they graduate from high school. Click here to see the post where I explain this eternal gift idea. I want to give them all the resources I can to use in today’s world!
I hope these life applications and lessons will help you in some aspect of life. Please share any encouragement and lessons you learned this week.
Be sure to join me as I start reading the Book of Joshua. I can’t wait to find out what the Lord has for us!
Until next week…
“From one Man He has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live.” Acts 17:26